keyboard_arrow_down
account_circle Sign In

Sign In

person_add Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  
Kinasih

Kinasih Middleman Services

My discord is Kinasih#3909 (please contact me and ask me to verify my identity on nulled before proceeding)

I will NEVER refuse to do so and I will always pm you before doing the deal.

Ask for a pm every time you deal with me, if I can't pm you then you added an impersonator.

Price is 3% of the total amount traded. ONLY IF DEAL IS OVER 50$. Otherwise, it's free.

If you are exchanging 1000$ BTC for 1100$ PP, I will charge 30$ from the BTC

I CANNOT HOLD PAYPAL, PLEASE DON'T ASK.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY JOB IS TO SECURE YOUR TRADE, I AM CHARGING YOU FOR YOUR SECURITY, THEREFORE IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE DEAL IS SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, YOU ARE STILL PAYING THE FEE BECAUSE MY JOB IS DONE, IF YOU HAD SENT THE MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE SELLER AND HE DECIDED TO SCAM YOU, ALL THE MONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST. THIS IS WHAT MY SERVICE IS ABOUT. IF THE PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH TURNS OUT TO BE A SCAMMER, YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK FROM ME AND HE DOESN'T GET IT. PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT ME KEEPING MY FEE WHEN MY JOB WAS DONE.

DISCLAIMER

If you left money with me for more than 60 days and haven't claimed it, its up to me if I return it or not. This is not a threat, this is merely a reminder so that you ask for your money back if the deal is not succesful, because I cant hold your money forever and I need to release it whether it is to you, or the other party.

Sign in to follow this